Skip To Main Content

ATV, Snowmobile & Watercraft Registration

Online Renewal

Most ATV, snowmobile, and watercraft registrations may be renewed online via the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife vehicle registration web site.

Maine IFW ATV & Snowmobile Registration

Please Note: We ask that you please arrive in person at the Revenue Office at least one hour prior to closing for the following transactions: New registrations, if you are new to the State of Maine, private sales, or vehicles bought out of state. (See Town Hall Hours)