Skip To Main Content

Request an Accident Report

Accident Reports

Accident Reports Request from CARFAX

Report Request Form

We are no longer processing reports through a walk-in request. However, you may fill out the form linked below to request a report. Please print, fill-out, and mail the form, along with a $12 payment, to the Police Department to process the request. Payments in the form of money order or check made out to "Scarborough Police Department" are accepted. You will be notified by telephone if additional charges must be paid before the requested report can be released.

Report Request Form