Skip To Main Content

Innkeeper's License

All innkeepers of hotels, motels, lodging and rooming houses, dormitories and owners of three or more cottages or cabins in a single or adjacent parcel must obtain an innkeepers license. [Single and two family dwellings are exempt from this ordinance as are dormitories of charitable, educational, or philanthropic institutions.]


Please refer to the ordinance linked below for further requirements. 

Innkeeper's License Ordinance


Innkeepers License Application

Supplemental Questionnaire for Corporate Applicants