Skip To Main Content

Special Amusement

No licensee for the sale of liquor to be consumed on his premises shall permit, on his licensed premises, any music, except radio or other mechanical device, any dancing or entertainment of any sort unless the licensee shall have first obtained from the municipality in which the licensed premises are situated a special amusement permit signed by at least a majority of the municipal officers.


Please refer to the ordinance linked below for further requirements.

Special Amusement Ordinance


Special Amusement Application

Supplemental Questionnaire for Corporate Applicants